Monday, August 2, 2010

Fuyo~~~ the wireless so suang ..........wakakakaka somemore i installed by my self ~ wkakakaak
o.0 so long no update blog hmmm tell u about the genting trip only larrr
friday go.........to genting and celebrate my grandmother birthday ~~ whole family go .......all my cousin also there YEAh !!!! hmmm wow but i notice that one of my cousin ( more younger then me) have a Girlfriend jor TT ~~ sad he so geng can talk so much ~~ i so amire him ~~ @@
then ........................................after eating i go to watch moive soccer apparantice ~ nice mov larrr wakakaka ~~ oo then we come out of the cinema about 1 am ............siok nya ...go back from start play digimon world 3 ~~ heeheh until 3 am .......................hohohoho
Then at 7 am....my cousin GF call jor and they chat so lound ....... all the ppl in the room wake up jor...........we start zat him ~~ then 10 am they all go theam park leaft me alone ....cause i 12 pm wan go home jor so not worth it dont wan buy lol ~~ so i bring my laptop to starbucks and online ~~ heeheeh ...........after that say BB to my cousin and go Home well after that we went to the church then is back to normal .....heheh bb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment