Monday, January 10, 2011

LOL~~ so long no post blog jor ~~~
LAzy post keep telling my self i post tmr but no post dao
ok this sam i have a new physics teacher name MR ganesh LOL~~ but i think i still miss mr nas
la so sad he have to go ~~~ He is good in physics man even without a degree in phy haiz ~~~~
so life go on in the phy class i have to repeat all my lap report and worst of all i am the class rap ~~~ SO sienz nid do so many things i hope i can at lest get a D or credit of phy hiaz ~~ miss u la teacher ~ TT
Everytime i go to lab also alone de this sam i kind of miss my friends in phy2 wad a sad case haiz ~~ well i now sadding again ........
LOL then Sta well i try to make my self entertain try considering ur self in the front role and nobody sitting beside u ......so i talk to the teacher name Mrs see ~~lol
Nice name ah ~ ahahahah well she a good teacher ahahahahah~~~~
Oh ya the JAn intake for 2011 aready come in i dono anyone but it nice to knw someone ~ ahahahaha
and now i stuck at this oll waiting for my mom to fetch me back home its aready 1 hr so sad i guess i have to wait somemore ~TT
ok chiao i think i wan go my sta homework ~ ahahahhahaha~ xd

No comments:

Post a Comment