Monday, July 19, 2010

hmmm~~ wow.....todayi got back my Eng ........quiz 2 I PASS yeah......i repeat I PASS~~ yeppy
wkakaakkkakaakkaakkaka so happy
Hmmm~~ today ntg special happen but : haiz..........tomorrow cal quiz 3~~ hope i dont fail if not ~~ HI MR JOEL look like me meet again in SAM 2 ~~ hmm or mabye i just change to arts ~but i dont wan la ...........later only decide la ~~ today.....i go take chair frm the upper floyer then i dint c MR radim ~~~ i took he beside de chair ~~ then suddenly when wan sit down time ~~ i TIO scold ~~ Y arrr always happen to me....... keep stepping in order ppl toes ~~ He say me nxt time must ask before i take .....................Well after a 5 min lectur....he went back to his work ~~~ i no face ~~ cause that time ............alot of ppl there =GG ................................then after awile .......i cabut...........run ........to my mom car ~~ ( i mean mom car come jor....so go back) ......well after i went back ...did 1 hour of cal and i spent the rest of my time FB-ing ~~ sei oh.............haiz.....better start studying larrrrr~~ hope so~

No comments:

Post a Comment