Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hmmmmm today i wan to tell about .............OI......y suddenly became so formal ~~ okok change back~~~Start agin ~~ Today wake up wow...no more sniffing ~~ GUD sign ~~ wakak then go college ~ GO there then get bad news jor ~~ my Eng oral TT i fail jor ~~ heart broken ~~after Eng class.......Then is SSk ~~ classs oo before that ..........MRs idah ask us to wear our traditional clothes ~~ then she took pic of us say wan put in the 1 malaysia slide ~~ ok........take all my Emo and sad face ~ then i was late for SSk class~~~ MRs chandra stare at me....................then cont teaching ~~ TT today last day ...for this sam i so sad so
SAD(SAD)= (SAD)^2 vry sad jor ~~~
Then after SSk class ~~ go out.......my friend walk so fast.......half way cant find him wan ajak him eat also cannot......so i go MCD and "dao bao" DO DSA .....also dont hav my friend .......i lazy find them jor ~~ so i sendiri makan ~~So~
(LOnely)(sad)^2=(sad)^3, TT
ok
then cal class ~~ go there MR joel say.........today no replacement class ~~ WTH ?
ok lol~~then start stdy~~ finish jor~~
Mr joel give us back our QUiz 3~~ I PASS
wow................................so now my feeling can be defined by
(Happy)+(sad)^3=HAppy ..............yeah...ok i think i better start stdy ~~~ that all for now BB~~

No comments:

Post a Comment