Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hiaz~~~
tdy lab sesion ~~ imba
usually sit with my lab partener but dono y tdy she ask me sit opposite me saying very "zai" haiz~~
i sat with her ( 4 person 1 table all side by side) also no complaint then now wan complaint say zai 12 weeks jor lol last week also cannot give face meh ~~~ HAIz
i think she still X suang me after i correct her LOL~~~
like this la (make it short)
i post her photo on FB ~~~
then she sms me ask me remove ( she dont like ppl post her face @@~)
say me never respect her~
I was LIKE WTF ?
one incident and u say i X respect u ~~ so i reply her ok i remove ...............( the reason i put this to have some privacy)
then She X choi me on monday and that day is evauating lab partener and project group
C i gg anot ~ haiz ~~~ like i all wrong de am i realy wrong arrr
haiz ~~ dono wad to do
so i spent my 2 hr in the lab alone on week 14 so kelian ~~!!
the other table was like dissucing and laughing
but not our table useally our table is the most noise de but now .....................................
hiaz ~~~~ happy to finish my lab sesion but sad it have to end like this ~haiz
when into CTs class with a blur+ sad face
and came out with a happy face (LOL)
reason is MRs winne keep telling use jokes ~~ so funny ~~
HAIZ I HOPE THAT U CAN UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT LC-ing U BUT JUST TEACHING U TO USE THE RIGHT WORD I DONT WANT U TO GET INTO TROUBLE NXT WITH SOMEONE BUT WHY DO U TREAT ME BACK LIKE THAT~ HAIZ
ok chaio nid study jor ~

No comments:

Post a Comment