Saturday, November 13, 2010

wow~~ prom !!! had fun ~~ but i seldom talk still unhappy abt my cal quiz ~~ haiz now regret jor ~ EMo wrong time ~~ haahahaa
okok back to prom : alot of performance mmmm one of the best was beat box ~~ ahahaha yeah VEno Rocks !!!
sit with wee vern ,ka lun, amily, irene, laticia, winne ( big ), winne( small) , Xin ni ,phoeby
lol ~~ we won the lucky draw for table ~~ get a T shirt and a bracelet lol ~~ dono wad to do with that ~~ HAAHAH
took very little pic only 65 pic haiz should take more only once in a life time de prom ~~ regret ~~ ALL BECAUSE OF CAL ~~ Imba !!! ~~
saw my alot of lec all wear until so nice ~~
Saw Mr joel ~~~ He wore a nice suit ~~ wow wow ~~ haahhaa
Saw mr friker ..........ask me where is my date i say dont have he laugh ~~~ like zat me de ~~ aha
Saw my Phyiscs teacher : he say my clothes got improve ahaha~~~
1 am smt only i reach back home so tired upload all the photo then play dota till 3
dont go sleep sleep jor ahahha ~~ okok
that all for tdy chiao ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment