Monday, May 10, 2010

Introduction ^^ (let the ice breaking begin)

YO....anyone who is going to read this blog must have 3 thing in mind
1) If i offend you in someway please dont keep it personal
2) Feel free to command on my English but please say it in a nice way ^^
3)If u think this blog is not good enough for your standard and would want to help me pls email me at ernlaiang_92@hotmail.com ^^ please no spam ar......
Ok... to be honest this the 1 time i am writing a blog while i am writing i am also doing my calculus so i think this is how should we be productive in all side ar...... dono yet la wait c my Calculus mark la >< .......... Oh for those who just reading my blog for fun..........have fun in it ba.....and please give me feed back ar........ok that all i want to tell u all about me ....... Ps:dont know wad to write ar sienz~~ i think i tell u all more on the next post...==||

No comments:

Post a Comment