Saturday, May 15, 2010

Today~~ i wake up at 10:30 hehehe nobody call me up early cause nobody at home ar~`so happy.............then wake up liao go out of my room c my sis friend........lol i come out blur blur ...malu liao.... straight go back in the room cont sleeping until 11... then come out and eat nasi lemak
Yummy...............after noon time.....i play Dota with my cousin......Win jor....then at 5.00pm we go to church at Kuala Kubu Baru ..............yeah....! we are going to stay there for 1 days sunday at night only come back......^^ When reach the church i took my father car a drive in the church compound^^ yeah......I still no licenes ar.......i nid wait August only go exam haiz~~ Now nid finish my youth class presentation...i guess i am going to burn the midnight oil ba....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment