Thursday, May 13, 2010

My college life on 13/5/10

Haiz............another day at college, well today...in colleage nothing happen ..... same thing... go for class... then go do CAL(yeah i finish liao) ......revise for Computing exam tomorrow(still revising)....Sienz
afternoon time have my lonely lunch.......==|| actualy it was not a lunch i waited for 40 mins water also no give me and then my class start at 2 so i decide to cancel my oder......... good thing colleage there got ppl sell nugget yam~~ Then after my last class i go to DSA with my friend and do my CAL until mom come n fetch me.......then go home cont the CAL ......finish liao take a nap then later start with my computing oh..... super sienz.... Oh forget to mention....i receive my assignment for study skill.....^^ nid finish within 2 weeks ar......

No comments:

Post a Comment